We take your privacy seriously
Your information will only be used for correspondence from Intelligent Counting Limited. We will not share your personal information with anyone else and you can remove yourself from our user list at any time via email to Helpdesk@intelligentcounting.com
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your request, to provide after sales service;
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services and to provide support services. We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, examples of third parties that we work with are; IT companies who support our website and other business systems, Operational companies such as delivery couriers. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
How long we keep your data
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Client employees who leave the organisation are removed from the user lists on receipt of notification of departure from the User Approver.
How we protect your data
Access to all areas of our websites and apps are secured using ‘https’ technology and includes SSL encryption.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Intelligent Counting Limited
42 Ivanhoe Road
Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate